- The second round of online application for Self financed students is now open (11 May 2013) and will close at midnight, 29 May 2013
- The selection of students into the Colleges of RUB will start from 03 June 2013 and will end on 12 June 2013.
Instruction to Users
- The on-line applications are only for admission to the in-country tertiary education programmes offered by RUB
- The users must be class XII passed candidates
- Candidates must submit self finance application forms on-line and apply on-line for their choice of programme/s.
- Confirmation of the list of selected candidates will be available on the RUB web site and the concerned College web site
- Individual candidates will be fully responsible for their own applications
How to Apply?
- Read the "Instruction to Users" carefully
- Scroll the button till the page asks for your date of birth and index number
- Select your date of birth, enter your class XII index number then click Login button or press Enter key.
- If you are using on-line application for the first time, then you must fill up all the required details and then click the submit button. After this, the page will display your information and will state "you have applied sucessfully". This means your application has been accepted. Incase of any problem, please call 137
- If you have already applied then the page will show you the merit ranking of the programmes for which you have qualified.
- If the page displays an "error" message then you should reapply following the steps above
- Once you have completed the application for government scholarships, the page will display an option to apply as a self financed students. You are encourage to complete this form
- You should check the status of your online application regularly for updates of your merit ranking