We would like to notify the shortlisted candidates sitting for written examinations on 15 July 2019, Monday on the following:
Venue: Changangkha Middle Secondary School
Reporting time: 10 AM – 10.15 AM
Exam Time: 10.30 AM – 12 Noon (90 hours)
For further inquiries, please contact relevant official at 17823947.
Important Note for Written Examination:
- Candidates must sit for written examination to be shortlisted for selection interview.
- Written examination will be administered to test the subject knowledge of the candidate(s).
- Candidates must bring along their original Citizenship Identity Card and other items required for the examination (including calculator for relevant areas/subjects like mathematics, statistics, etc).
- Candidates shortlisted for 2 or more positions have to sit for Written Examination for different papers separately. In the event the schedule for these papers are same, the candidate(s) will be allotted 90 minutes each for different papers.
- Candidates must score 50% or more in the written examination.
- A maximum of 5 candidates will be shortlisted for viva voce interview based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination. (Viva voce interview to be held tentatively from 22 July 2019 onwards)
- The scores obtained in the written examination will be considered during the final selection.