The following candidates have been shortlisted for Written Examination against the below-mentioned positions:
|Position||Sl. No.||CID No.||Aggregate %|
|Assistant Planning Officer||1||12001003920||90.49|
|Academic Quality Officer||1||10906002345||70.40|
|Assistant External Relations Officer *||1||10504000418||86.50|
- Candidates must meet the benchmark score of: Minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelors degree (honors/technical)/60% in Bachelors degree (general). Note: The criteria do not apply for those with minimum of five years of relevant experience in professional positions.
- Merit rank of aggregate marks for position with more than eligible 20 applicants. ‘Aggregate %’ has been calculated considering performance in academic qualifications: 15% of Class X, 25% of Class XII and 60% of Bachelors degree.
Additionally, 5 bonus points have been awarded for applicants with 5-10 years of relevant experience in professional positions. Relevant experience is considered only for shortlisting purpose.
- Candidates with incomplete documents have not been considered for shortlisting.
- All shortlisted candidates must sit for written examination. Candidates must bring along their original Citizenship Identity Card and other items required for the examination.
- Written examination consist of one examination paper comprising of three sections: English Communication, Dzongkha Communication and Problem Solving.
- Candidates must score 50% or more in the written examination.
- A maximum of 5 candidates will be shortlisted for viva voce interview based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination.
- Unlike academic positions, the scores obtained in the written examination will be taken into consideration for shortlisting purpose only and will not have any weightage in the final selection.
- Written Examination date, time and venue shall be announced soon.
Human Resource Division