Interested applicants meeting the eligibility criteria can now apply for Master’s in Development Practice at the College of Natural Resources, Lobesa. The admission will close on 17 April 2018. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be announced on 19 April 2018. The date of admission interview will be announced at a later stage.
Eligibility criteria for MDP
- Three-or four-year undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Pass admission test or interview.
Along with filled in application form (Click Here), applicants should submit the following:
- Bachelor’s degree transcript and certificate.
- Certificate of English Proficiency test.
- A photocopy of Citizen Identity card.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- No Objection Certificate from employer (if employed).
The above documents should be produced in original at the time of admission interview, which will take place on the College campus.
Tuition fees for the self-funding students
The admission fee is Nu. 84,666 per year for domestic student, and Nu 324,000 per year for international student. The fee will increase at the rate of 2% per year. The admission fee includes tuition fee, hostel rent and welfare contribution.
Tuition fee is payable at the time of registration in the beginning of each semester.
Academic Year 2018 will commence from mid-July.
Submission of application