This is in line with the vacancy announcement made for the Academic positions for the Royal University of Bhutan.
Bhutan Media Foundation (BMF) organised a half-day Intermediate Media Literacy Training for students of Samtse College of Education on Friday 24th July 2020.
The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the vacancies for following administrative positions for immediate recruitment:
Samtse College of Education (SCE) in collaboration with UNICEF organized an advisory meeting on 26th September 2018 with Paro College of Education (PCE), National Commission for Women and Children (NCWC) and the Office of Vice Chancellor to plan an International Conference on social work practices and education.
Name: Gajel Lhundup
Contact: Phone # +975-2-336457
Gender discourse is significant to address issues and challenges related to equality and rights concerning individuals. This conference would provide an open platform for academics, policy makers and civil society activists to come together to discuss about gender related issues and challenges faced in the society.
The Department of Research and External Relations is pleased to release the result of Annual University Research Grant 2017-18 evaluation.
The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment for Samtse College of Education and Paro College of Education. The actual intake will depend on the qualification, experience, and/or performance of candidates during the selection process.
The Royal University of Bhutan (RUB) will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (IITR) for academic cooperation and exchange on 19th September, 2016.
- Exchange of academic publications
- Academic exchange of staff and students on a reciprocal basis
- Joint research and development in disciplines of mutual interest
- Organisation and participation of joint seminars and conferences, and
- Capacity building of RUB faculty by IITR
The MOU will be signed by Dr. Pradipta Banerji, Director, IITR and Dr. Sandeep Singh, Dean Alumni Affairs and International Relations, with Vice Chancellor Dasho Nidup Dorji and Dr. Phanchung, Director General, Department of Research and External Relations, RUB in the witness of the heads of College of Science and Technology and Jigme Namgyel Engineering College, the engineering colleges of RUB.
The MoU will facilitate the mutual sharing of best practices and expertise in engineering and technology in areas of Water Technology, Infrastructure Development, Himalayan Studies, Power Engineering, Renewable Energy and Environment and capacity development of RUB faculty by IITR.
As IITR continues to rank among the best universities in the world, the collaboration with RUB will help to realize excellence in teaching and enhancement of knowledge in engineering and serve as a model of collaboration in the region.
The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancy for appointment in the Academic position. The actual intake will depend on qualification and experience, and performance of candidates in the selection interview.
|Area of Specialisation
||Place of Posting
||No. of Slots
||College of Natural Resources, Lobesa
||BSc in Animal Science/ BSc veterinary science/ Master’s degree in animal production
- For the In-Service candidate, assignment of position level will be based on prior teaching experience.
- Fresh graduate will be assigned the respective entry position level as per the rules.
- Click Here for Job Description
A candidate shall :
- Be a Bhutanese citizen.
- Have attained at least 18 years of age
- Have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree of at least 4 years duration from an institute recognized by the Government in the relevant field.
- Meet the following subject requirement:
4.1. For technical category: Minimum of 55% aggregate
The eligible candidates may apply to the Human Resources Division, Office of the Vice Chancellor, Royal University of Bhutan, Motithang latest 20 September 2016 along with the photocopies of the following documents:
- Duly filled RUB Job Application form
- Masters/ Bachelors and other relevant degree certificates with break- up of mark sheets
- Class X and XII academic transcripts
- Valid security clearance
- Valid medical certificate
- Citizenship ID card
- No objection Certificates from the employer, if employed.
- Merit certificates, if any
For further information, please contact HR section at 02-336454.
Human Resources Division, RUB
Result of the Selection Interview held on 8 September 2016
1. Resident Coordinator (cum Health Assistant)
2. Resident Coordinator (cum Sports Coach)
The selected candidate will be informed of the reporting date and time for briefing and formal appointment shortly.
Human Resource Division