The following candidates are shortlisted for the selection interview (viva voce) for the post of Site Engineer on fixed term appointment for a term of 6 months:
|Sl. No||CID No.||Aggregate %||Interview Date & Time|
Date : 28 September 2018
Time : 9.30 AM
- Candidates must meet the benchmark of minimum aggregate of 50% each in Class X (Eng + best 4) and Class XII (Eng + best 3), and 60% in Diploma.
- ‘Aggregate %’ has been calculated considering performance in academic qualifications: 20% of Class X, 30% of Class XII and 50% of Diploma. Additionally, 5 bonus points have been awarded for those with 5-10 yrs of relevant experience and 10 bonus points for those with more than 10 yrs of relevant experience.
- Top five candidates have been shortlisted for viva voce interview based on the merit rank of aggregate %.
- Unless notified at a later date, the selection interview will be held at the Gawa Hall, iGNHaS Building, Office of the Vice Chancellor, Royal University of Bhutan, Lower Motithang, Thimphu.
- Candidates are required to bring all documents (in originals) of academic transcripts and certificates, experienced certificates (if any), merit certificates, medical fitness certificate and CID copy during the selection interview.
- The performance of the candidate will be assessed as per the interview form for administrative position (click here to view).
- Please note that the interview may take 30 minutes or more for each candidate.
For any inquiries, please call 02-336454.
Human Resource Division