- In pursuance to our earlier announcement for shortlisted candidates of Assistant Academic Quality Officer and Assistant External Relations Officer, written examinations will be administered to test candidate’s competencies in English, Dzongkha, Problem Solving and subject knowledge relevant to the positions.
- The English section for the two positions will be separate, while the Dzongkha Communication and Problem Solving sections will be the same. Candidates contesting for both positions will sit for a longer duration as they are required to attempt the two separate English papers, which will be administered simultaneously.
- Candidates must score 50% or more in the written examination.
- A maximum of 5 candidates will be shortlisted for viva voce interview based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination.
- Unlike academic positions, the scores obtained in the written examination will be taken into consideration for shortlisting purpose only and will not have any weightage in the final selection.
- The schedule for the Written Examination is as below:
Date: 25 September 2020
Reporting Time: 9.45 AM
Exam start time: 10 AM
Venue: Gawa Hall, Office of the Vice Chancellor, Royal University of Bhutan, Lower Motithang, Thimphu
- Any changes to date and time will be informed through phone.
COVID-19 precaution measures
Appropriate precautionary measures will be put in place at the venue. In addition, candidates are reminded to abide by the following safety measures:
- Maintain physical distancing (at least 1 meter)
- Use of face mask
Human Resource Division