The examination for various administrative positions will be conducted as per the schedule below:
Date: 11 June 2021
Venue: Gawa Hall, Office of the Vice Chancellor, Motithang, Thimphu
Reporting time: 9. 30 AM
Exam Time: 10.00 AM – 12 Noon (2 Hours)
Important Note for Written Examination:
- Candidates must sit for written examination to be shortlisted for selection interview.
- Written examination consists of one examination paper comprising of three sections: English Communication, Dzongkha Communication and Problem Solving.
- Candidates must bring along their original Citizenship Identity Card and other items required for the examination.
- Candidates must score 50% or more in the written examination.
- A maximum of 5 candidates will be shortlisted for viva voce interview based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination. (Viva voce interview to be held tentatively from 24 June 2021 onwards)
- The scores obtained in the written examination will not be considered during the final selection.
- Candidates must come to the examination venue as per the COVID-19 norms and adhere to the protocols strictly.
Human Resource Division