The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancy for appointment in the Academic position. The actual intake will depend on qualification and experience, and performance of candidates in the selection interview.
|Area of Specialisation||Place of Posting||No. of Slots||Required Qualification||Position Level||Remarks|
|Animal Science||College of Natural Resources, Lobesa||2||BSc in Animal Science/ BSc veterinary science/ Master’s degree in animal production||P3||-do-|
- For the In-Service candidate, assignment of position level will be based on prior teaching experience.
- Fresh graduate will be assigned the respective entry position level as per the rules.
- Click Here for Job Description
A candidate shall :
- Be a Bhutanese citizen.
- Have attained at least 18 years of age
- Have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree of at least 4 years duration from an institute recognized by the Government in the relevant field.
- Meet the following subject requirement:
4.1. For technical category: Minimum of 55% aggregate
The eligible candidates may apply to the Human Resources Division, Office of the Vice Chancellor, Royal University of Bhutan, Motithang latest 20 September 2016 along with the photocopies of the following documents:
- Duly filled RUB Job Application form
- Masters/ Bachelors and other relevant degree certificates with break- up of mark sheets
- Class X and XII academic transcripts
- Valid security clearance
- Valid medical certificate
- Citizenship ID card
- No objection Certificates from the employer, if employed.
- Merit certificates, if any
For further information, please contact HR section at 02-336454.
Human Resources Division, RUB