The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancy for immediate recruitment at various colleges of the University:
- Position Title : Administrative Officer
- Place of Posting : Office of the Vice Chancellor, Thimphu
- No. of Slots : 1
- Qualification Requirement : Bachelors degree
- Position Level : P5 A – P2 A
For terms of reference of administrative Officer, CLICK HERE.
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age
- Meet the qualification requirement as specified above.
- Meet the following subject requirements:
- For General Category: Minimum of 60% aggregate for General Degree, Minimum of 55% aggregate for Major/Honors Degree
- For technical category: Minimum of 55% aggregate General eligibility
- Meet other requirements specified in the job description, if any. Preference shall be given to those with relevant work experiences.
Eligible candidates may apply to the Human Resources section, Office of the Vice Chancellor, Royal University of Bhutan, Motithang latest by 13 January 2017 along with copies of the following documents:
- Duly filled RUB Job Application form (Click Here)
- Academic Transcripts with break- up mark sheets
- Class X and XII academic transcripts (or equivalent)
- Valid Security Clearance (approved online copy)
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Citizenship ID card
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate, if employed
- For further information, please contact HR Section at 02-336454.