The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment for Samtse College of Education and Paro College of Education. The actual intake will depend on the qualification, experience, and/or performance of candidates during the selection process.
|Sl. No||Place of Posting||Area||Position Title||No. of Slots||Min. Qualification Requirement||Min. Position Level||Position Profile|
|1||Samtse College of Education||-||Dean, Research & Industrial Linkages||1||Masters degree||4||Click Here|
|2||Paro College of Education||Administrative/Technical||Residence Coordinator (only male candidate)||1||Bachelors Degree with ability to teach Bhutanese Human Values||8||Click Here|
|3||BUSF (Bhutan University Sports Federation) Coordinator||1||Bachelors Degree with sports background (preferably taekwondo)||8||Click Here|
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age
- Have minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4) and Class XII (English + best 3), and 55% in Bachelors degree (honors)/60% in Bachelors degree (general) for those applying for sl. No. 2 and 3.
- Meet other requirements as specified in the table above and as specified in the position profile of each of the position.
Preference shall be given to those with relevant work experiences for the purpose of shortlisting.
Eligible candidates may apply to the Human Resource Division, Office of the Vice Chancellor, Royal University of Bhutan, Motithang latest by 22 September 2017 along with copies of the following documents:
- Duly filled RUB Job Application form (Click Here)
- Academic Transcripts (Certificate & Mark sheet) of:
- Masters degree, Bachelors degree for Dean’s position
- Bachelors degree, Class XII & Class X for other positions
For further information, please contact HR Division at 02-336454 during office hours.