Royal Thimphu College (RTC), Bhutan first private college, offers general degree programs under the auspices of the Royal University of Bhutan.
The RTC campus, covering an area of 25 acres in Ngabiphu, offers a secluded and peaceful natural environment for study. At the same time, it is only a 15 - 20 minute drive from the capital city, Thimphu.
RTC faculty staff hail from seven different countries and together they provide diverse and innovative teaching methods and offer students an international perspective on their studies.
- To become an institution of academic excellence that sets inspiring standards for education by challenging its students to achieve their full potential and to become independent life-long learners who are well-rounded, responsible citizens
- To contribute to educational excellence in Bhutan by providing an education meeting international standards at a reasonable cost
- To foster students’ individual development to prepare them for successful careers in a rapidly changing world and to strengthen their capacity to be active and responsible members of their professions and communities
- To create an institutional culture that helps individuals develop their distinctive capabilities while fostering commitment to the College and its mission
- To be a crucible of new ideas and knowledge that serves to enrich people’s lives and enhance the welfare of society.
For further details please visit www.rtc.bt