Research Endowment Fund
The Royal University of Bhutan (RUB) functions as the interim Secretariat of Research Endowment Fund (REF) approved by the Royal Government of Bhutan. The RUB REF is expected to promote systematic investigation of issues and themes identified and announced annually by the REF Board. Research themes will be reflective of topical issues and challenges the Bhutanese society is facing and the research outputs should address such issues through evidence-based and pragmatic recommendations.
Call for Proposals FY 2024-2025
The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce a call for Research Endowment Fund (REF) research proposals on the theme of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in the context of Bhutan. This call aims to promote research that contributes to the understanding and advancement of PPP models within the socio-economic and cultural landscape of Bhutan.
- Eligibility: Open to academics of Constituent and Affiliated Colleges of the Royal University of Bhutan.
- Proposal Deadline: 30th March 2024
- Proposal Format: Follow the REF Implementation Guidelines 2023 available on below
The following links provide the REF implementation guidelines and the relevant documents to apply for REF Grants:
- REF Implementation Guidelines 2024
- Annexure A REF Application Form 2023
- Annexure B REF Proposal Evaluation Form 2023
- Annexure C REF Mid Progress Form 2023
- Annexure D REF Mid Progress Evaluation Form 2023
- Annexure E REF Completion Report Form 2023
- Annexure E.1 Policy Brief Template 2023
- Annexure E.2 Final Report Framework 2023
- Annexure F REF Completion Report Assessement Form 2023