The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancy for immediate recruitment on the fixed term:
|Place of Work
|Project Director (PD)
|Gyelpozhing College of Information Technology, Gyelpozhing, Mongar
|Qualification: Minimum of bachelor’s degreeExperience: Minimum of 15 years of work experience in project managementAge limit: 55 years and below at the time of application
|Fixed-term with attractive salary and allowance(Five years and extendable based on performance)
Eligible candidates may submit your application along with required documents to the Chief, Human Resource Division via email email@example.com latest by 22 March 2022, 5.00 PM.
- RUB Employment Application Form (click here)
- Degree Certificates of Bachelors degree and Masters degree (if any)
- Mark sheets of Bachelors degree and Masters degree (if any)
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (6 months validity from the date of issue)
- Citizenship ID Card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed in Civil Service and Public Organisations
- No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed ((Click here for the No Objection Certificate format, which is attached here and applicant needs to submit it duly signed and sealed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection will be relieved to join RUB in April 2022.
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- An expression of interest statement for the position (Not more than 250 words)
Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in the application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted along with the application.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with relevant qualification and experience for the purpose of shortlisting.
- Both references in the application form should be professional referees from the current/previous workplace.
For further information, please contact HR Division at 17644442/02-336524/02-336523 during office hours.
Human Resource Division