The following candidates are shortlisted for Written Examination against the position of Human Resource/Assistant Human Resource Officer at the Office of the Vice Chancellor based on the below mentioned shortlisting criteria.
Area & Announced Slots
Office of the Vice Chancellor
Human Resource/Assistant Human Resource Officer (2 slots)
- Candidates must meet the benchmark score of: Minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelors degree (honors/technical)/60% in Bachelors degree (general). Note: The criteria do not apply for those with minimum of five years of relevant experience in professional positions.
- Merit rank of aggregate marks for position with more than eligible 20 applicants. ‘Aggregate %’ has been calculated considering performance in academic qualifications: 15% of Class X, 25% of Class XII and 60% of Bachelors degree.
Additionally, 5 bonus points have been awarded for applicants with 5-10 years of relevant experience in professional positions. Relevant experience is considered only for shortlisting purpose.
- Candidates with incomplete documents have not been considered for shortlisting.
Candidates may appeal to the HR Division latest by Friday, 12 August 2022, 1 PM, for any grievances related to shortlisting via phone call at 02-336523/02-336454.
- All shortlisted candidates must sit for written examination. Candidates must bring along their original Citizenship Identity Card and other items required for the examination.
- Written examination consists of one examination paper comprising of three sections: English Communication, Dzongkha Communication and Problem Solving.
- Candidates must score 50% or more in the written examination.
- A maximum of 5 candidates will be shortlisted for viva voce interview based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination.
- Unlike academic positions, the scores obtained in the written examination will be taken into consideration for shortlisting purpose only and will not have any weightage in the final selection.
- Tentative date for Written Examination is on 16 August 2022, 10.00 AM at Office of the Vice Chancellor, Royal University of Bhutan. The candidates must report at 9.30 AM.
Human Resource Division