Shortlisted candidates for selection interview (viva-voce)
The following candidates have been shortlisted for selection interview (viva-voce) based on the Written Examination conducted on 16 August 2022:
Scores in Written Exam
Office of the Vice Chancellor
Human Resource/Assistant Human Resource Officer
- Candidates have been shortlisted based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination.
- Candidates scoring less than 50% in written examination have not been considered for shortlisting.
- Candidates are required to bring all documents (in original) of academic transcripts and certificates, experienced certificates (if any), merit certificates, medical fitness certificate and CID copy during the selection interview. Candidates who fail to bring the original documents will be disqualified.
- The viva-voce will be conducted on 22 August 2022 at Gawa Hall, Office of the Vice Chancellor. The shortlisted candidates have to report to the venue at 9.00 AM.
- The performance of the candidate will be assessed as per the interview form for administrative and technical positions (click here to view).
For any inquiries, please call 02-336523/02-336454 during office hours.
Human Resource Division