Candidates have been shortlisted for Written Examination against various academic positions at RUB based on the below mentioned shortlisting criteria.
|College||Area & Slots||Sl. No||CID No.||Aggregate %*|
|Sherubtse College||Statistics (2 slots)||1||11808001698||87.28|
|Jigme Namgyel Engineering College||Mechanical (1 slot)||No eligible candidates|
|Gedu College of Business Studies||Accounting (2 slots)||1||11410004614||74.94|
|HRM (1 slot)||1||11907001087||72.43|
|Law and Taxation (1 slot)||No eligible candidates|
|Samtse College of Education||Physics (1 slot)||No eligible candidates|
|Geography (1 slot)||No eligible candidates|
- Candidates meet the benchmark score:
- Those with Bachelors degree: Minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelors degree (honors/technical)/60% in Bachelors degree (general).
Note: The criteria do not apply for those with minimum of five years of relevant experience in professional positions.
- Those with relevant Masters degree: Minimum aggregate of 50% each in Bachelors degree and Masters degree.
- Merit rank of ‘Aggregate %’ for positions with more than 20 applicants. ‘Aggregate %’has been calculated based on performance in academic qualifications: 15% of Class X, 25% of Class XII and 60% of Bachelors degree.
Additionally, 5 bonus points have been awarded for those with relevant Masters degree for positions where Bachelors degree is the minimum qualification requirement. Also, 5 bonus points have been awarded for those with 5 – 10 years of relevant experience and 10 bonus points for those with more than 10 years of relevant experience.
- Relevance of qualifications has been assessed by respective Colleges to determine the suitability of candidates based on subject content.
- Applications with invalid documents or non-submission of any mandatory documents have not been considered.
Candidates may appeal to the HR Division latest by Friday, 24 December 2021, 1.00 PM, for any grievances related to short listing via phone call at 02-336454.
- All shortlisted candidates must sit for written examination. Candidates must bring along their original Citizenship Identity Card and other items required for the examination.
- Written examination will be administered to test the subject knowledge of the candidates.
- Candidates shortlisted for more than one position have to sit for Written Examination for different papers separately.
- Candidates must score 50% or more in the written examination.
- A maximum of 5 candidates (for 1 slot) will be shortlisted for viva voce interview based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination.
- The scores obtained in the written examination will be considered during the final selection.
- Written Examination date, time and venue shall be announced via our website and phone calls to the shortlisted candidates.
Human Resource Division