Shortlisted candidates for Written Examination
The following candidates are shortlisted for Written Examination for the following academic position:
Area & Slots
College of Science & Technology
Water Resources (1 slot)
- Candidates meet the benchmark score:
- Those with Bachelors degree: Minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelors degree (honors/technical)/60% in Bachelors degree (general).
Note: The criteria do not apply for those with minimum of five years of relevant experience in professional positions.
- Those with relevant Masters degree: Minimum aggregate of 50% each in Bachelors degree and Masters degree
- Merit rank of ‘Aggregate %’ for positions with more than 20 applicants. ‘Aggregate %’ has been calculated considering performance in academic qualifications: 15% of Class X, 25% of Class XII and 60% of Bachelors degree.
Additionally, 5 bonus points have been awarded for those with relevant Masters degree qualification for positions where Bachelors degree is the minimum qualification requirement.
- Applications not considered for those with invalid documents or non-submission of mandatory document(s).
Candidates may appeal to the HR Division latest by Monday, 18 July 2022, 1 PM, for any grievances related to shortlisting via phone call at 02-336523/02-336454.
- All shortlisted candidates must sit for written examination. Candidates must bring along their original Citizenship Identity Card and other items required for the examination.
- Written examination will be administered to test the subject knowledge of the candidates.
- Candidates must score 50% or more in the written examination.
- A maximum of 5 candidates will be shortlisted for viva voce interview based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination.
- The scores obtained in the written examination will be further considered during the final selection.
- The date, time and venue for Written Examination along will informed to the shortlisted candidates via phone calls.
Human Resource Division