The following candidates have been shortlisted for selection interview (viva voce) based on the Written Examination conducted on 20 July 2022:
Area of Administrative/Technical Position
Scores in Written Exam
Office of the Vice Chancellor
Academic Quality Officer
Samtse College of Education
Site Supervising Engineer
- Candidates have been shortlisted based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination.
- Candidates scoring less than 50% in written examination have not been considered for shortlisting.
- Candidates are required to bring all documents (in original) of academic transcripts and certificates, experienced certificates (if any), merit certificates, medical fitness certificate and CID copy during the selection interview.
- The viva-voce will be conducted on 26 July 2022 at Gawa Hall, Office of the Vice Chancellor. The shortlisted candidates have to report to the venue at 9.00 AM.
- The performance of the candidate will be assessed as per the interview form for administrative positions (click here to view).
For any inquiries, please call 02-336523/02-336454 during office hours.
Human Resource Division