The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancy:
Place of Work
Nature of Employment
Office of the Vice Chancellor
Class X with PCA
Class XII with 3 Months IT Programme/Class X with 2 Years Office Management Programme
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualification and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit applications via the online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register and apply via http://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 6 September 2022, 5.00 PM.
- Academic Transcripts: Certificate and Marksheet
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate (Click here for the No Objection Certificate format, which is attached here and the applicant needs to upload it duly signed and sealed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join RUB as per the date specified by the office) from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records (if any).
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the school/institution where the highest qualification was obtained.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents mentioned above are submitted to the HR Division.
- Candidates must produce a Negative Drug Certificate if selected.
For further information, please contact the HR Division at 02-336454/02-336523 during office hours.
Human Resource Division