The following candidates have been shortlisted for selection interview (viva-voce) based on the shortlisting criteria as mentioned below:
Scores in Written Exam
Office of the Vice Chancellor
- Candidates have been shortlisted based on the criteria mentioned below:
I – Telephone Operator/Receptionist
– Academic Performance: 100% of Class X
– Experience: 5 bonus points awarded for those with 5-10 years of relevant experience and 10 bonus points awarded for those with more than 10 years of relevant experience
II – Personal Assistant
– Academic performance: 40% of Class X and 60% of Class XII
– Experience: 5 bonus points awarded for those with 5- 10 years of relevant experience and 10 bonus points awarded for those with more than 10 years of relevant experience
– Class XII with 3 Months IT Programme/Class X with 2 Years Office Management Programme
- Candidates scoring less than 50% in Class X and XII have not been considered for shortlisting.
- Candidates with incomplete documents or information have not been considered for shortlisting.
- Candidates are required to bring all documents (in original) of academic transcripts and certificates, experienced certificates (if any), merit certificates, medical fitness certificate and CID copy during the selection interview. Candidates who fail to bring the original documents will be disqualified.
- The date, time and venue of viva-voce will be informed via phone call to the shortlisted candidates.
- The performance of the candidate will be assessed as per the interview form for administrative and technical positions
(click here to view).
For any inquiries, please call 02-336523/02-336454 during office hours.
Human Resource Division