Place of Work
Nature of Employment
Office of the Vice Chancellor
Asst. Research Officer
Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelors degree (honors)/60% in Bachelors degree (general). (Note: criteria will not apply for those with a minimum of five years relevant experience)
Bachelor’s Degree (Preference will be given to Bachelor’s Degree in climate change, environmental science, public policy, natural resource management, sustainable development, management, or other related fields with significant coursework in water, environment, and/or natural resources management.
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualifications, experience, and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit applications via the online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register and apply
via http://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 4 November 2022, 5.00 PM.
- Academic Transcripts: (i) Degree Certificate and Marksheets of bachelor’s degree and above (Grade Conversion of the mark sheets MUST also be submitted if the marks are awarded in CGPA), (ii) Marksheets of Class XII and Class X
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed. (NOC – from Employer, which is attached here and the applicant needs to upload it duly signed and sealed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join RUB as per the date specified by the office)
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
- Candidates must produce a Negative Drug Certificate if selected.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- It is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents mentioned above are uploaded along with the application.
For further information, please contact the HR Division at 02-336454/02-336523 during office hours.
Human Resource Division