The following candidates are shortlisted for Written Examination against Administrative and Technical positions at Office of the Vice Chancellor based on the below mentioned shortlisting criteria:
Area & Announced Slots
Office of the Vice Chancellor
Assistant Research Officer (1)
Project Associate (1)
- Candidates must meet the benchmark score of: Minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelors degree (honors/technical)/60% in Bachelors degree (general). Note: The criteria do not apply to those with a minimum of five years of relevant experience in professional positions.
- Merit rank of aggregate marks for positions with more than eligible 20 applicants. ‘Aggregate %’ has been calculated considering performance in academic qualifications: 15% of Class X, 25% of Class XII and 60% of Bachelors degree. Additionally, 5 bonus points have been awarded to applicants with 5-10 years of relevant experience in professional positions. Relevant experience is considered only for shortlisting purposes.
- Candidates with incomplete documents have not been considered for shortlisting.
- All shortlisted candidates must sit for a written examination. Candidates must bring along their original Citizenship Identity Card and other items required for the examination.
- The written examination consists of one examination paper comprising three sections: English Communication, Dzongkha Communication, and Problem Solving.
- Candidates must score 50% or more in the written examination to be eligible for viva-voce.
- Unlike academic positions, the scores obtained in the written examination will be taken into consideration for shortlisting purposes only and will not have any weightage in the final selection.
- The date for Written Examination along with logistics for the examination, including time and venue, will be informed to the individual shortlisted candidates via phone calls.
Human Resource Division