Shortlisted Candidates for Written Examination
The following candidates are shortlisted for Written Examination against Administrative and Technical positions at Office of the Vice Chancellor based on the below mentioned shortlisting criteria:
Area & Announced Slots
Office of the Vice Chancellor
Assistant Research Officer (1)
Project Associate (1)
- Candidates must meet the benchmark score of: Minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelors degree (honors/technical)/60% in Bachelors degree (general). Note: The criteria do not apply to those with a minimum of five years of relevant experience in professional positions.
- Merit rank of aggregate marks for positions with more than eligible 20 applicants. ‘Aggregate %’ has been calculated considering performance in academic qualifications: 15% of Class X, 25% of Class XII and 60% of Bachelors degree. Additionally, 5 bonus points have been awarded to applicants with 5-10 years of relevant experience in professional positions. Relevant experience is considered only for shortlisting purposes.
- Candidates with incomplete documents have not been considered for shortlisting.
- All shortlisted candidates must sit for a written examination. Candidates must bring along their original Citizenship Identity Card and other items required for the examination.
- The written examination consists of one examination paper comprising three sections: English Communication, Dzongkha Communication, and Problem Solving.
- Candidates must score 50% or more in the written examination to be eligible for viva-voce.
- Unlike academic positions, the scores obtained in the written examination will be taken into consideration for shortlisting purposes only and will not have any weightage in the final selection.
- The date for Written Examination along with logistics for the examination, including time and venue, will be informed to the individual shortlisted candidates via phone calls.
Human Resource Division