The following candidates have been shortlisted for selection interview (viva-voce) based on the Written Examination conducted on 16 November 2022:
Scores in Written Exam
Office of the Vice Chancellor
Assistant Research Officer
- Candidates have been shortlisted based on the merit of marks secured in the written examination.
- Candidates scoring less than 50% in written examination have not been considered for shortlisting.
- Candidates are required to bring all documents (in original) of academic transcripts and certificates, experienced certificates (if any), merit certificates, medical fitness certificate and CID copy during the selection interview. Candidates who fail to bring the original documents will be disqualified.
- The schedule for viva-voce will be informed to the shortlisted candidates via phone call.
- The performance of the candidate will be assessed as per the interview form for administrative and technical positions (click here to view).
For any inquiries, please call 02-336523/02-336454 during office hours.
Human Resource Division