Vacancy Announcement for the Position of Senior Engineer
The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancy:
|Sl. No.||Place of Work||Position Title||Criteria||Qualification||Nature of Employment||Slots||Experience||Position Level||Position Profile|
|1.||Office of the Vice Chancellor||Sr. Engineer||Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 60% each in Class X (English + best 4 subjects) and Class XII (English + best 3 subjects), and 55% in Bachelors degree (honors)/60% in Bachelors degree (general). (Note: criteria will not apply for those with a minimum of five years relevant experience)||Bachelor in Civil Engineering||Regular||1|
Preference will be given to candidates with required and relevant experience in the appropriate field.
|6 & above||Click here|
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualifications, experience, and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit applications via the online portal RUB IMS (applicants are required to register and apply
via http://ims.rub.edu.bt) latest by 13 December 2022, 5.00 PM.
- Academic Transcripts: (i) Degree Certificate and Marksheets of bachelor’s degree and above (Grade Conversion of the marksheets MUST also be submitted if the marks are awarded in CGPA), (ii) Marksheets of Class XII and Class X
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (valid for 6 months from the date of issue of certificate)
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed
- Citizenship ID Card
- No Objection Certificate (Click here for the No Objection Certificate format, which is attached here and the applicant needs to upload it duly signed and sealed on the letterhead of the employer indicating that the candidate will be relieved to join RUB as per the date specified by the office) from the employer, if employed
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations if employed. If there is only one or no past employment record, one or both referees can be from the College/University where the highest qualification was obtained.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted to the HR Division.
- Candidate must produce a Negative Drug Certificate if selected.
For further information, please contact the HR Division at 02-336454/02-336523 during office hours.