The Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancy:
Place of Work
Nature of Employment
Chief Planning Officer
Office of the Vice Chancellor, Thimphu
10 years of experience in the relevant field at professional positions or equivalent
A candidate must:
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Have attained at least 18 years of age, and not more than 45 years of age
- Meet qualifications and other requirements as specified in the position profile of the position.
Eligible candidates may submit their application along with the required documents to the Chief, Human Resource Division via email email@example.com latest by 24 February 2023, 5.00 PM.
- RUB Employment Application Form (click here)
- Degree Certificates of Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree (if any)
- Mark sheets of Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree (if any)
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (6 months validity from the date of issue)
- Citizenship ID Card
- Audit Clearance Certificate, if employed in Civil Service and Public Organisations
- No Objection Certificate from employer if employed ((Click here for the No Objection Certificate format, which is attached here and applicant needs to submit it duly signed and sealed on the letter head of the employer indicating that the candidate can contest for the position and upon selection will be relieved to join RUB as per the date specified.
- Experience Certificate(s)/documentary evidence(s) for current and previous employment records
- An expression of interest statement for the position (Not more than 250 words)
- Preference will be given to those candidates with relevant qualification and experience for the purpose of shortlisting.
- The two references in the application form should both be professional referees from two different organizations. If there is only one past employment record, both referees can be from the same organization.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in their application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- Please, note that it is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted to Human Resource Division as per the announcement.
- Applications with incomplete documents or incomplete information in the application will be directly rejected during the time of scrutiny.
- It is the sole responsibility of applicants to ensure that all mandatory documents as mentioned above are submitted along with the application.
- Candidate must produce Negative Drug Certificate if selected.
For further information, please contact HR Division at 02-336454/02-336523 during office hours.
Human Resource Division